For Bookings, please view Hill Farm Booking Terms and Conditions
Hill Farm Website Terms and Conditions
By viewing this web site the user is deemed to consent to the terms and conditions set out below.
We reserve the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By using the web site you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights including trademarks in any material in this web site is either owned by us or has been licensed by the right’s owner to us unless otherwise indicated.
- Access to this web site is granted for personal use only and the user agrees not to access any material on this web site by any other means than through the web site.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on this web site for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of this web site.
- As a condition of your use of this web site, you warrant that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. We may block, suspend or terminate your access to this web site at any time in our absolute discretion.
- Nothing contained in this web site shall be deemed or construed to confer on any person any licence or right on our part or any third party with respect to any images, logos and names on this web site unless otherwise expressly stated herein.
- Although every effort is made to virus-check documents and files before they are posted on this web site, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this web site will be free from viruses and AH does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this web site.
Except as expressly permitted by applicable law and in this site, no part of this web site, including information, images, logos, photos and overall appearance of the site (except to the extent required in order to use this web site in accordance with these terms and conditions), may be copied, republished, stored in any medium (including in any other web site), distributed, transmitted, re-transmitted, modified, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever or any document available through this web site without our prior written permission, except for your own personal use.
- Links to other websites:
This web site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties. The links are provided for convenience only and to help you find additional information. We do not accept any responsibility over the content of these third party web sites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind. The inclusion of the links in this web site does not constitute an endorsement of such web sites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
- Content Accuracy:
Whilst all reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this web site and the Internet links established here, no responsibility is accepted for any error or omission and any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links on this web site is excluded. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any content on or software downloaded from any web site linked to this web site. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this web site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. We make no representations that the information contained in this web site is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete.
- Limitation of liability and disclaimers:
We do not guarantee that access to this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that this web site will be free from viruses or that this web site cannot be tampered with by third parties. This web site and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
In no event will we be liable, whether in contract or tort including negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site including without limitation loss of profit, loss of data or loss of goodwill whether direct or indirect nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss arising out of or in any way connected with the sue of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site or for any information, products or services obtained through this web site. Use of this web site and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this web site. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this web site and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.